April 2007 nomination for Order of the Holey Sockpuppet Award
miguel
2007-04-25 03:44:27 UTC
miguel
my dad's
My dad
Ok, so you knew who your father was, but did your mother?
Somebody gave you a Hammer of Thor?
I will accept your diversion as yet another instance of your
exceeding great emotional pain.
Another kook declaration of victory. Ho hum.
Let us grant, for the sake of argument only, that it is true that the
statement unequivocally constitutes "Another kook declaration of victory."
Just what the fuck are you going to do about it, crasston, other than bitch
and bleat?
I'm laughing at you, Psick Pfreak Psycho Pstalker Pboi.

You're a fucking lunatic kook.
miguel
2007-04-25 03:47:41 UTC
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:56:25 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 00:23:07 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
my dad's
My dad
Ok, so you knew who your father was, but did your mother?
Somebody gave you a Hammer of Thor?
I will accept your diversion as yet another instance of your exceeding great
emotional pain.
Another kook declaration of victory. Ho hum.
<checks timestamps>
WAY TO GO, Rapid Refresh!!
You're 8 minutes after me, right?

Wipe the pee off your shoes, please
Kadaitcha Man
2007-04-25 04:37:28 UTC
Post by miguel
miguel
my dad's
My dad
Ok, so you knew who your father was, but did your mother?
Somebody gave you a Hammer of Thor?
I will accept your diversion as yet another instance of your
exceeding great emotional pain.
Another kook declaration of victory. Ho hum.
Let us grant, for the sake of argument only, that it is true that the
statement unequivocally constitutes "Another kook declaration of victory."
Just what the fuck are you going to do about it, crasston, other
than bitch and bleat?
I'm laughing at you, Psick Pfreak Psycho Pstalker Pboi.
You're a fucking lunatic kook.
That just about sums up all you can do about it, eh.

Go on, post edit that. You know you want to.
--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$***@registered.motzarella.org

Jij bent vast een rectale irritante baanduivel.
miguel
2007-04-25 13:59:16 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by miguel
miguel
my dad's
My dad
Ok, so you knew who your father was, but did your mother?
Somebody gave you a Hammer of Thor?
I will accept your diversion as yet another instance of your
exceeding great emotional pain.
Another kook declaration of victory. Ho hum.
Let us grant, for the sake of argument only, that it is true that the
statement unequivocally constitutes "Another kook declaration of victory."
Just what the fuck are you going to do about it, crasston, other
than bitch and bleat?
I'm laughing at you, Psick Pfreak Psycho Pstalker Pboi.
You're a fucking lunatic kook.
That just about sums up all you can do about it, eh.
Are you wheezing right now?
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Go on, post edit that. You know you want to.
LOL. Is that against your principles too? How do your froggeries with
your Psick Pfreak Psycho Pstalker PBerzerker fit in with those
principles?
Kadaitcha Man
2007-04-25 14:15:23 UTC
Post by miguel
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Go on, post edit that. You know you want to.
I want to have homosexual sex with you. Is that against
your principles too?
Take a wild guess, fuckchop.
Post by miguel
How do your froggeries with
your Psick Pfreak Psycho Pstalker PBerzerker fit in with those
principles?
Translation from k0oKS34k: "WAAAAAAH! MY PUSSY HURTS!"
--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$***@registered.motzarella.org

Ik denk dat je kan doorgaan als een brossige afgetakelde pleures.