VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, March 2006
Rasta Khan
2006-04-03 19:50:35 UTC
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
Vote --> Kadaitcha Man
Michael Cook
Both of them deserve it, but I owe KM one.
Why do so many stAUKers tonsil-worship Kadaitcha Man like this? This
makes me want to barf.
--
http://www.kotm.biz

RASTA KHAN - The Supreme OverLord of alt.config and alt.kookologist.*

Life is like a box of chocolates. It's full of nuts.

_
,;;;
.;;||:.
:;;|||::
,;;;;;||::.
,;;;;;||||||:.
,;;;;|||||||||||.
,;;;||!!!!!!!|||||.
,;;;;|!!!!!!!!!|||||
;;;;!!!!!!!!!!!!|||||
|;;;;;/~\!!!,'~\!!||||
:;;;;;| |!!| |!!|||
:;;;;;;-._;!!`._/!!!!|`.
|;;;;;;|||!!;;;!!||!!|||
____ |;;;;;|||!!;;;|||!!||,'
,- _ _`, |;;;|||!!!;;|||!!||/ ~-.__
/'/~; ; ; ) _--`;;;|||!!!;;|||!!,' "" __.--.\
| ( .---~~--._ _.-~:"" `:;|||!!;;;|||/' ".-~~ `.\
`. ((.;~---._ `-. ,' :"" `:|!!;;;;/' " ; :|.
: ((;##### `-. :,' :"""" |!!;;;/ "" .' __ ;||
: #####| `; `-._ :"""" ||!!;/ "" .' .' ,:||
| ### | `. `-._:""""" `!!!: " : ';||
| ### . `-. `-._____.----'~~~`'`. '|"|
| ### : `. ; .'"||
| ### ; `._ _____ _ .'"|||
| __ \ | |
| |__) | __ _ ___ | |_ __ _
| _ / / _` |/ __|| __| / _` |
| | \ \ | (_| |\__ \| |_ | (_| |
|_| \_\ \__,_||___/ \__| \__,_|

_ __ _
| |/ /| |
| ' / | |__ __ _ _ __
| < | '_ \ / _` || '_ \
| . \ | | | || (_| || | | |
|_|\_\|_| |_| \__,_||_| |_|

Peter J. Ross on Barbara Schwarz ...

"Decided a couple of years ago. She isn't eligible for any more awards.
However, people whose whole lives seem to be devoted to following her
around might deserve something."

Peter J. Ross on Barbara Schwarz ...

"Barbara Schwarz[tm] is Formosa'ed."

Bob Officer
2006-04-04 01:50:29 UTC
On 03 Apr 2006 19:50:35 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, Rasta Khan
Post by Rasta Khan
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
Vote --> Kadaitcha Man
Michael Cook
Both of them deserve it, but I owe KM one.
Why do so many stAUKers tonsil-worship Kadaitcha Man like this? This
makes me want to barf.
and how would barfing be different from the rest of your net
activities?
Ak'toh'di
Lionel
2006-04-04 01:53:51 UTC
Post by Rasta Khan
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
Vote --> Kadaitcha Man
Michael Cook
Both of them deserve it, but I owe KM one.
Why do so many stAUKers tonsil-worship Kadaitcha Man like this? This
makes me want to barf.
and how would barfing be different from the rest of your net
activities?
He sure barfed up a heap of new fan-groups for Fred.
Jeez, Fred'll be bragging about that for years, the bastard.
Fred Hall
2006-04-04 02:28:54 UTC
Post by Rasta Khan
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
Vote --> Kadaitcha Man
Michael Cook
Both of them deserve it, but I owe KM one.
Why do so many stAUKers tonsil-worship Kadaitcha Man like this? This
makes me want to barf.
and how would barfing be different from the rest of your net
activities?
He sure barfed up a heap of new fan-groups for Fred.
Jeez, Fred'll be bragging about that for years, the bastard.
You may overtake me. Rhusty Khunt has shown an obsessive interest in
your leg these past couple of days. Let me know if you need the name
of a good dry-cleaning business.
--
"Good come back cunt!"

"Didn't you bet a merit badge in Gopher Choking, bugger Boy?"

"We don't discuss religion anymore you fucking idiot! Eat some more shit"
-- Honest John, Christian evangelist
Lionel
2006-04-04 02:51:12 UTC
Post by Rasta Khan
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
Vote --> Kadaitcha Man
Michael Cook
Both of them deserve it, but I owe KM one.
Why do so many stAUKers tonsil-worship Kadaitcha Man like this? This
makes me want to barf.
and how would barfing be different from the rest of your net
activities?
He sure barfed up a heap of new fan-groups for Fred.
Jeez, Fred'll be bragging about that for years, the bastard.
You may overtake me. Rhusty Khunt has shown an obsessive interest in
your leg these past couple of days. Let me know if you need the name
of a good dry-cleaning business.
Thanks. I'm just glad I'm wearing my Docs instead of my good shoes.
Fred Hall
2006-04-04 03:39:51 UTC
Post by Lionel
Post by Rasta Khan
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
(Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
Vote --> Kadaitcha Man
Michael Cook
Both of them deserve it, but I owe KM one.
Why do so many stAUKers tonsil-worship Kadaitcha Man like this? This
makes me want to barf.
and how would barfing be different from the rest of your net
activities?
He sure barfed up a heap of new fan-groups for Fred.
Jeez, Fred'll be bragging about that for years, the bastard.
You may overtake me. Rhusty Khunt has shown an obsessive interest in
your leg these past couple of days. Let me know if you need the name
of a good dry-cleaning business.
Thanks. I'm just glad I'm wearing my Docs instead of my good shoes.
Keep the good shoes in the closet for a couple of weeks. If the
PizzaTard continues to hump your leg, it's going to get really messy.
I just can't get the damn thing housebroken.