Rick Mather, Sick Psycho Freak, Decompensates Again <------ Poore Kadaitcha, all forlorn and brokenhearted
Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
2007-04-08 23:18:21 UTC
From : "Kadaitcha Man" <***@gmail.com>

<everything else except attorney neurosis> SNIP
Rat "Michael Cranston" attorney
"Michael Cranston" attorney
Come on, oh great attorney
"Michael Cranston" attorney
"Michael Cranston" attorney.
Cranston" attorney
Crikey Kadaitcha or should *I* say Ricky, seams like your needle is stuck
on the attorney groove. Do attorneys discombobulate you a little huh ? lol

Nevermind you dumb arsecrack we in spp are professionals, *we* can help you
overcome your unhealthy preoccupation with various occupations

What's the story *stoopid*, how come you can't take the hint when a lady
tells you to pissoff. If the rejection is too much to handle you could always
do a base jump without the 'chute down at Lover's Leap on the harbour

On the other hand you could act like you've got some balls, STFU and
take the pain in silence. Yasee that way my news server wouldn't get
clogged up with all your ode-to-rejection whining

Hope that helps

--

Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
*I* care
Rhonda Lea Kirk
2007-04-08 23:24:34 UTC
<snipped>
Post by Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
What's the story *stoopid*, how come you can't take the hint when a
lady tells you to pissoff.
I didn't tell him to piss off.
Post by Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
If the rejection is too much to handle you
could always do a base jump without the 'chute down at Lover's Leap
on the harbour
He wasn't rejected. But it's over now, so what's happening now needs to
stop.

And you need to stay out of it, if you don't mind. Thanks.

<snipped>
Post by Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
Hope that helps
No. It didn't.
--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

If you ever need some proof that time can heal your wounds,
just step inside my heart and walk around these rooms;
where the shadows used to be.... Mary Chapin Carpenter
Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
2007-04-09 00:02:22 UTC
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
<snipped>
Post by Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
What's the story *stoopid*, how come you can't take the hint when a
lady tells you to pissoff.
I didn't tell him to piss off.
Post by Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
If the rejection is too much to handle you
could always do a base jump without the 'chute down at Lover's Leap
on the harbour
He wasn't rejected. But it's over now, so what's happening now needs to
stop.
That's the pissoff part.

Rick the Stick will never stop, he's got his bogan Oz mentality kicking in
You don't understand the beast..

<signing off>

*I* care
Kadaitcha Man
2007-04-09 00:07:57 UTC
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
<snipped>
Post by Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
What's the story *stoopid*, how come you can't take the hint when a
lady tells you to pissoff.
I didn't tell him to piss off.
Post by Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
If the rejection is too much to handle you
could always do a base jump without the 'chute down at Lover's Leap
on the harbour
He wasn't rejected. But it's over now, so what's happening now needs
to stop.
And you need to stay out of it, if you don't mind. Thanks.
London to a bucket of "Michael Cranston" attorney's mushed brains says you
have never said that to "Michael Cranston" attorney.

Hypocrisy and double standards, anyone?
--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Vescere puter subgalia meis.

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$***@registered.motzarella.org
Rhonda Lea Kirk
2007-04-09 00:18:12 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
<snipped>
Post by Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
What's the story *stoopid*, how come you can't take the hint when a
lady tells you to pissoff.
I didn't tell him to piss off.
Post by Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
If the rejection is too much to handle you
could always do a base jump without the 'chute down at Lover's Leap
on the harbour
He wasn't rejected. But it's over now, so what's happening now needs
to stop.
And you need to stay out of it, if you don't mind. Thanks.
London to a bucket of "Michael Cranston" attorney's mushed brains
says you have never said that to "Michael Cranston" attorney.
That you weren't rejected or that he should stay out of it?

You weren't rejected, and I told him it was okay to make that post.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Hypocrisy and double standards, anyone?
Because I ask someone who is a complete stranger to me to stay out of
it?

Kadaitcha Man
2007-04-09 08:13:10 UTC
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Hypocrisy and double standards, anyone?
Because I ask someone who is a complete stranger to me to stay out of
it?
Setting aside all your other emotional manoeuvring up there, do I or do I
not need to point directly at the shrewdly devious manipulation you just
tried to execute by way of inserting "complete stranger" into the notion you
were really addressing but not actually replying to?

Your once successful cunning manipulations have become mere deception by
sophistry at best, and disingenuous equivocation at worst. In short, your
game is up. Mind you, your knight in shinging armour seems to be
consummately witless to it in it's entirety, so don't scratch up a failure
just yet.

Rhonda Lea Kirk
2007-04-09 11:06:23 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Hypocrisy and double standards, anyone?
Because I ask someone who is a complete stranger to me to stay out of
it?
Setting aside all your other emotional manoeuvring up there, do I or
do I not need to point directly at the shrewdly devious manipulation
you just tried to execute by way of inserting "complete stranger"
into the notion you were really addressing but not actually replying
to?
Did you happen to notice that I took a similar position with hoofprints
about Kali?

I don't suppose you did. I also suppose you'll never understand why. No
problem.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Your once successful cunning manipulations have become mere deception
by sophistry at best, and disingenuous equivocation at worst. In
short, your game is up. Mind you, your knight in shinging armour
seems to be consummately witless to it in it's entirety, so don't
scratch up a failure just yet.
Nonetheless, you weren't rejected, and he should still stay out of it.

Kadaitcha Man
2007-04-09 12:59:41 UTC
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Hypocrisy and double standards, anyone?
Because I ask someone who is a complete stranger to me to stay out
of it?
Setting aside all your other emotional manoeuvring up there, do I or
do I not need to point directly at the shrewdly devious manipulation
you just tried to execute by way of inserting "complete stranger"
into the notion you were really addressing but not actually replying
to?
Did you happen to notice that I took a similar position with
hoofprints about Kali?
I don't suppose you did. I also suppose you'll never understand why.
No problem.
Okay.
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Your once successful cunning manipulations have become mere deception
by sophistry at best, and disingenuous equivocation at worst. In
short, your game is up. Mind you, your knight in shinging armour
seems to be consummately witless to it in it's entirety, so don't
scratch up a failure just yet.
Nonetheless, you weren't rejected,
I don't believe anyone other than you ever once drew even a transparent
allusion to that manipulation. When all said and done, I rejected your
manipulations.
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
and he should still stay out of it.
As I suspected, the principle at stake is lost on you, entirely. You gave
crasston explicit permission to get into it. You gave tacit approval to his
actions prior to that by failing, neglecting and refusing to challenge him
publicly, nay indeed, it can be claimed you encouraged him by way of your
deliberate neglect. The first fact there alone, a fact that is not in
dispute, shows that you:

A) believe that the world revolves around you in typical narcissist style
because...

B) you have no concept at all of the idea that crasston is a "complete
stranger" with respect to myself.

Do you understand any of that at all, woman? If you don't, it really means
your self-serving assertions that "complete strangers" should stay out of it
have just been blown to kingdom come.

There goes yet another of the cunning, deceitful lies you tell.

Rhonda Lea Kirk
2007-04-09 14:44:23 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Your once successful cunning manipulations have become mere
deception by sophistry at best, and disingenuous equivocation at
worst. In short, your game is up. Mind you, your knight in shinging
armour seems to be consummately witless to it in it's entirety, so
don't scratch up a failure just yet.
Nonetheless, you weren't rejected,
I don't believe anyone other than you ever once drew even a
transparent allusion to that manipulation. When all said and done, I
rejected your manipulations.
No. You rejected my every request to stop pushing me.

Period.

That was /the only thing/ I ever asked you to do.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
and he should still stay out of it.
As I suspected, the principle at stake is lost on you, entirely.
Not lost; we just disagree.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
You
gave crasston explicit permission to get into it. You gave tacit
approval to his actions prior to that by failing, neglecting and
refusing to challenge him publicly, nay indeed, it can be claimed you
encouraged him by way of your deliberate neglect. The first fact
A) believe that the world revolves around you in typical narcissist
style because...
B) you have no concept at all of the idea that crasston is a "complete
stranger" with respect to myself.
I realize he's a complete stranger to you, but he is a friend to me.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Do you understand any of that at all, woman? If you don't, it really
means your self-serving assertions that "complete strangers" should
stay out of it have just been blown to kingdom come.
We still disagree.
Post by Kadaitcha Man
There goes yet another of the cunning, deceitful lies you tell.
I must be a really evil person in your eyes. I see you much differently
than you see me.

Kadaitcha Man
2007-04-10 02:30:58 UTC
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Nonetheless, you weren't rejected,
I don't believe anyone other than you ever once drew even a
transparent allusion to that manipulation. When all said and done, I
rejected your manipulations.
No. You rejected my every request to stop pushing me.
Period.
That was /the only thing/ I ever asked you to do.
Well, like I said, I have no interest in arguing because arguing what you
present as the "facts" does not get me to my stated objective. If you want
to prove your "truth" and reveal your "facts" you're going to have to
publish all the correspondence from our relationship.

Eat crow.
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
and he should still stay out of it.
As I suspected, the principle at stake is lost on you, entirely.
Not lost; we just disagree.
Real meaning: It is disagreeable of me to assert that Michael Cranston is a
complete stranger to me and has no place in my private business even though
I would not have known the turd from any other turd in the sewer save for
the fact the turd jumped out of the sewer at me. All this is true because
Rhonda knows the turd therefore my perception of Michael Cranston's role is
wrong because Rhonda disagrees.

Do you see how easy your "we just disgaree" got exposed for the manipulation
it is?

Alternative meaning: The world revolves around Rhonda.
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
You
gave crasston explicit permission to get into it. You gave tacit
approval to his actions prior to that by failing, neglecting and
refusing to challenge him publicly, nay indeed, it can be claimed you
encouraged him by way of your deliberate neglect. The first fact
A) believe that the world revolves around you in typical narcissist
style because...
B) you have no concept at all of the idea that crasston is a
"complete stranger" with respect to myself.
I realize he's a complete stranger to you,
Oh. Really? A non-concession dressed up as a concession.
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
but he is a friend to me.
And that gives you justification to give him explicit approval to insert
himself in my business, does it?

You are manipulative freak, Rhonda. There is no other idea to decribe you.
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Do you understand any of that at all, woman? If you don't, it really
means your self-serving assertions that "complete strangers" should
stay out of it have just been blown to kingdom come.
We still disagree.
Note your manipulation...

A very serious charge has been made against you and you sidestep it with
"It's only a disagreement." And yet, you never articulate why you disagree.
That's what you do, Rhonda. You set traps by not stating anything. My eyes
were wide shut only in the past.
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
Post by Kadaitcha Man
There goes yet another of the cunning, deceitful lies you tell.
I must be a really evil person in your eyes.
No. I see you as someone I loved and who has a very serious personality
disorder that needs long-term therapy.
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
I see you much differently than you see me.
I will let your outright manipulation stand there without comment save for
pointing out that you appear to have mistakenly figured I'd fall for it.

I have no care to know about how much differently you see anything. My only
care is that others see how differently you see everything, and why.

2007-04-09 14:19:26 UTC
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
and he should still stay out of it
Actually the *he* has a name, it's Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA

And the Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA doesn't take directions
off no auk Jezebel starring in a public low budget loves-labour-lost
dungeons & dragons pantomime

Be advised *you* are directly linked by association to the auk scum and
that makes you a legitimate target as far as I'm concerned. Don't tempt
me or you will find out *I* fill out my tight blue jeans more so than any
of *your* nancyboy auk amoureux chéris did

You have consorted and mooched in and around a ng whose indwellers embrace moral
turpitude, stalking and harassing of people as a religion, now *you* are sousing
and gobsmacked because they are lighting mordant candles of affection for you

He said, I said, You said.. WTF ??
I suggest if *you* are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor

sci.psychology.psychotherapy is a .science ng and *our* preference is to conform
with it's charter and discuss the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.
Should *you* wish to contribute to an ontopic discussion or require professional
counseling you are welcome, *we* can help you.. If not buzzoff

--

Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
*I* care
Sqword Frod
2007-04-09 18:49:12 UTC
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 00:19:26 +1000, Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps
Post by Rhonda Lea Kirk
and he should still stay out of it
Actually the *he* has a name, it's
*Sock* *puppet*.
________________
Reventado
Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
2007-04-09 00:39:05 UTC
Post by Kadaitcha Man
Hypocrisy and double standards, anyone?
Indeed, I'm shocked, chagrined and feel like collateral damage

My professional ethics wont allow *me* to say anymore other than.. Oi Oi Oi

--

Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
*I* care
Kadaitcha Man
2007-04-09 00:53:05 UTC
Post by Honorable Professeur Von TwoSteps OA
Indeed, I'm shocked, chagrined and feel like collateral damage
No doubt your father, whoever your mother suspected he was, had the same
view of you.

<aside>
Watch the whoosh.