Congratulations, John Griffin and Rhonda Lea Kirk
miguel
2007-04-23 19:35:30 UTC
First of all, I have some startling news to report.

Rick Mather, aka Kadaitcha Man, is dead.

He really had a brain tumor, and he passed away on March 24, 2007.

In a final act of love and devotion, Rhonda Lea decided that the best
legacy she could leave was to pretend to be involved in a flame war
with him for several weeks, and to see how many people she could troll
into believing the exchange was authentic.

However, she needed to find somebody whose usenet stylings most
closely resembled Rick Mather's. When I suggested she contact John
GriffinTHAL, she immediately agreed. For the past eight weeks, John
GriffinTHAL has been posting as Kadaitcha Man. I am frankly quite
shocked that so few of you people were able to see the similarities in
their posting styles. It's practically transparent to me.
John "C"
2007-04-23 19:37:03 UTC
Post by miguel
First of all, I have some startling news to report.
Rick Mather, aka Kadaitcha Man, is dead.
He really had a brain tumor, and he passed away on March 24, 2007.
In a final act of love and devotion, Rhonda Lea decided that the best
legacy she could leave was to pretend to be involved in a flame war
with him for several weeks, and to see how many people she could troll
into believing the exchange was authentic.
However, she needed to find somebody whose usenet stylings most
closely resembled Rick Mather's. When I suggested she contact John
GriffinTHAL, she immediately agreed. For the past eight weeks, John
GriffinTHAL has been posting as Kadaitcha Man. I am frankly quite
shocked that so few of you people were able to see the similarities in
their posting styles. It's practically transparent to me.
This is Great News!

HJ