CABAL ALERT! (Re: Loonel has a gerbil up his as$ right now)
miguel
2007-04-20 15:49:14 UTC
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:21:07 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:49:05 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
blood and death. Thou vile, festered contemptuous base-born callet.
drudge. What strange fish hath made his meal on thee. Ye
Apparently when I wasn't looking, auk turned into a private,
members-only club.
"...dozens of long time AUK regulars have told you that your
behaviour is totally inappropriate for this group, & that if you
Perhaps you could call for a vote.
Perhaps you could implement your own ideas, bearing in mind, of
course, that it won't make a damn bit of difference one way or
another.
Well then, that settles it, hey. Dozens of long time AUK regulars
have told you that your behaviour is totally inappropriate for this
group, & that if you aren't going to behave like an adult, none of
us want you here.
I want her here.
It's remarkable that certain usenet posters think they have the right or
ability to throw others right off the group.
It's too bad for them that I'm not violating the acceptable use policy
of any of my providers. I'm sure they'd be netkkkopping me right and
left.
P.S. Lionel hasn't gotten back to me about my alleged net abuse and
criminal activity. I wonder why not? I've offered to sign a release
opening any and all information to him, as he pleases.
Do you suppose it was all bluster?
He doesn't seem very clued to me.
Rhonda Lea Kirk
2007-04-20 16:39:06 UTC
Post by miguel
[...]
Lionel is the cream of the clued.

Ask him.
--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You can discover what your enemy fears most by
observing the means he uses to frighten you. Eric Hoffer